Having an engaged workforce is central to maintaining a positive workplace culture; an environment where employees are happy, productive, and committed to your organisation's vision and mission. Generating and sustaining employee engagement begins with a 360-degree insight into what’s genuinely important to your team, how they are feeling and what motivates them. Gathering such insights will also often reveal risks and opportunities, otherwise unknown by management.
Guided by your objectives and requirements, we will develop a systematic program which will uncover contextual qualitative and quantitative data pivotal to improving employee engagement.
Armed with key insights, you will be able to prioritise HR initiatives and develop strategies based on what is really affecting your organisation. These programs are developed using our Employee Engagement Survey framework.
Employee Engagement Surveys provide a confidential platform for your team to openly and honestly share their thoughts and feedback about their work environment.
Employee Engagement Drivers (3 - 5 questions per category)
Values & Purpose: ‘I am aware of the purpose and values of Company’
Leadership: ‘Management listens and responds to suggestions and new ideas’
Culture: ‘Company has a positive workplace culture’
Communication: ‘Information and knowledge are shared openly within Company’
Teamwork: ‘My team works well together’
Job Satisfaction: ‘I look forward to coming to work every day’
My Position: ‘I feel competent to perform my current work responsibilities’
My Manager: ‘My manager’s expectation of me are clear’
Equal Opportunity: ‘Employees are treated equally at Company’
Work life Balance: ‘I am set challenging but reasonable targets’
Learning & Development: ‘Company provides the necessary training for me to do my job well’
Pay & Benefits: ‘I am satisfied with my current rate of pay’
• What are the biggest challenges that you are currently facing in your role?
• What are the things you really enjoy about coming to work each day?
• As you think about next year and your needs, what are the 3 areas that are most important to you?
• Develop communications to go to your team
• Administer and coordinate the on-line survey
• Follow up with participants to increase response rate
• Analyse data, identify trends and summarise results
• Make recommendations for future initiatives
• Present and discuss the report with management
• Collect qualitative insights in key areas
• Develop practical action plans based on findings
• Assist with the implementation of new initiatives
We use ‘positive response’ scoring for our analysis.
Responses are grouped into a positive response (“Strongly Agree or Agree”) and a negative or neutral response (“Disagree, Strongly Disagree or Neutral”).
We will provide you with a high-level summary of all questions and also key insights and recommendations for each Engagement Driver category.
Based on the survey findings, we will make recommendations regarding follow-up actions and initiatives to be implemented. We can also conduct Focus Groups with selected employees to ‘drill down’ into key areas identified in the survey.