Over the past 12 months we have been listening to our clients about their HR needs and concerns. What has come through loud and clear is that one of the biggest problems they face is recruitment.
This is why we have now established a dedicated Recruitment Division within Evans Faull; and have engaged Jennifer Bailey, a recruitment specialist with over 25 years’ experience in the industry to lead it for us.
Our clients have told us that traditional models of recruitment were extremely costly and had limited flexibility. In keeping with our philosophy of making HR things simple, we have turned the traditional recruitment model on its head.
We can help you find the right people for your permanent & temporary roles in a way that is both cost and time effective.
What Makes Our Recruitment Services Different?
- Affordable rates – You get fee certainty with our affordable fixed rates that are not based on a % of package.
- Flexible options - You choose your level of involvement. From help writing a job ad, through to running the whole recruitment process for you – you choose what works for you and your business.
- Personal support – We work one-on-one with you and your candidates, supporting you every step of the way. We like to think of it as old-fashioned recruitment backed by the latest technology and systems.
- Great candidates – The best candidates are often people who are not actively on the job market – and we can help you track them down using our experience and know-how. We help you find great candidates that you could not find yourself.
- Integrated solutions – Recruitment is only part of the story. We can help you induct and train your new staff so they get up to speed faster in their role.